At Rotageek we help businesses perfectly predict and meet demand by using data-driven tech to effectively and fairly schedule staff. We use algorithms and machine learning to identify patterns that would otherwise go unnoticed - providing best-in-class business forecasting and workforce management.
We help nationally recognised brands as well as small to medium-sized enterprises to move from current WFM solutions or paper and excel based rotas to intelligent and interactive schedules and in turn, are able to demonstrate not only reduced admin time and costs but increased footfall conversion, increased transaction value and increased customer NPS. Furthermore, we help our customers’ employees gain more ownership over their hours - improving their work-life balance – and reducing staff churn.
Rotageek is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company currently focused on the retail and healthcare verticals within the UK.
Customer Success Operations Manager acts as our in-team detective and product knowledge expert. They will keep up-to-the-minute on the Rotageek product and interpret those changes into updates for the Customer Success Team and customer support materials, to make sure the team is empowered to give customers the best of Rotageek. When something goes wrong, they will dive into the detail of the product, including investigating the database, finding out the root cause of the issue, and liaising with Product and Tech to keep the Customer Success Team updated on when it will be fixed.
- Gain and maintain a strong knowledge of Rotageek's products and services and update the Customer Support Champions on new features.
- Update CS Team (internal) documentation on new product updates, including the business benefits for customers & how to enable the functionality.
- Update RG Support (customer-facing) materials to include any product updates
- Flag any potential impact on existing customers of new features, both upcoming and released and work with Product to update customers where required
- Be the point of escalation for any problems reported to Support or a CSM where the answer can't be immediately identified. Gather information to replicate the issue and identify if the problem is a knowledge gap, product gap, or product bug
- Liaise internally with Support, Product and Tech as required, escalating to the appropriate level according to the severity of the issue
- Liaise externally with the customer where required to resolve the issue they are experiencing, either providing additional guidance/education to help them self-resolve, or updates on tech work required
- You really enjoy providing customer support
- You enjoy working as a team to solve customer queries
- A previous support role would be advantageous but not essential
- Some basic knowledge of SQL and experience working with a database